The legitimate tussle and questioning, which has occurred since January 14 will at last be chosen today at the Supreme Court of Ghana.
The seven-part board managed by Chief Justice Kwasi Anin Yeboah, hosted asked legal counselors for the gatherings for the situation to record their end composed locations.
Following the overall surveys of 2020, where the Electoral Commission Chairperson, Jean Mensa, announced Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo as champ, the National Democratic Congress flagbearer, John Dramani Mahama, took the EC and the president to court, in light of the fact that nobody met the established edge for political race to the high office of President. They were likewise requesting the court to refute the EC's affirmation from Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo as president.
The court before preliminary started set the accompanying issues for assurance:
1. Whether or not the appeal uncovers any sensible reason for activity
2. Whether or not founded on the information contained in the affirmation of the first Respondent (EC), no up-and-comer got over half of the substantial votes cast as needed by article 63 (3) of the 1992 constitution
3. Whether or not the second Respondent actually met the article 63 (3) of the 1992 constitution edge by the avoidance or consideration of the Techiman South supporters Presidential Election Results of 2020
4. Whether or not the revelation by the first Respondent dated the ninth of December was infringing upon article 63 (3) of the 1992 constitution
5. Whether or not the supposed vote cushioning and different mistakes whined of by the applicant influenced the result of the Presidential Election consequences of 2020.
Content created and supplied by: Hellenasare7 (via Opera News )