Thank you for clicking on this article.
Nana Addo Dankwa Akuffo Addo is the president of Ghana.He is the commander in chief of Ghana Arm Forces. Nana Addo Dankwa Akuffo Addo has been helping the country to avoid many difficulties including the spread of Covid-19. He has even done his best to get a covid-19 vaccine for the country. He is one of the best president Ghana has ever had.
The covid-19 cases as at 28th February, 2021, Ghana has recorded 626 new cases with 5,480 active cases and 599 sudden deaths.
The president of Ghana has been given addressing from day one the covid-19 came to Ghana. The president Nana Addo Dankwa Akuffo Addo will address the nation tonight that is 28th February, 2021at 8:00pm. There are some of the things Ghanaians should expect from the president. Below are some of the things Ghanaians should expect from from the president.
1. President Nana Addo Dankwa Akuffo Addo may talk about the covid-19 vaccine. He may address the nation on measures taken by the government to distribute the procured covid-19 vaccines to colurb the spread of the virus.
2. The president may also state that tertiary and secondary school students will start receiving the vaccine from Tuesday 2nd March 2021. And also he may talk about when teachers of all levels will received the vaccine.
3. Nana Addo Dankwa Akuffo Addo may also informed Ghanaians that he will be the first person to receive the vaccine.
4. The president may also announce the final school reopening date for the 4th batch of the Free SHS beneficiaries since the 2020 SHS placement has delayed amid the virus.
5. The President will talk about the LGBTQ Legalization..
We hope everything goes on well. Please share like and comment on this article.
Thank you for reading this article.
Please follow sarpAndy for more news. Please share this article with your family and friends.
Content created and supplied by: SarpAndy (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More