By Kwame Kabore Issah
ALAN KYEREMATEN- THE GLOBAL ICON
No wonder that in 1994,Alan Kyerematen was listed by the TIME Magazine as one of the Hundred (100) Global Leaders for the New Millennium, alongside Bill Gates(Microsoft Corporation), John F. Kennedy Jnr. and others.
1. The African Continental Free Trade Area (AfcTA), is the no_1 game changer in Africa.
2. Presidential Special Initiatives and 1 District, 1Factory Industrialization drive are among the African game changing drives.
DIGITIZATION- Dr. BAWUMIA
The digitization drive embarked by Dr. Bawumia, the digital man is a Direct imitation of the already existing digitization initiatives embarked on by the Kenyan Government.
1. The digitization drive has been in existence in Kenya since 2007 and has lasted for over 13 years before Ghana started its digital drive.
2. M-Akiba is a digital platform that allows every Kenyan citizen to buy Treasury bill,Bonds etc using their mobile phones.
3. M- Pesa is a digitization drive in Kenya that allows every Kenyan citizen to pay trotro fares,tax file tax returns using their mobile phones.
4. In the year 2015,over 93.4% of primary schools in Kenya were covered by digital learning program.
5. ZEAP 20 digital libraries was fully implemented in Kenya so many years ago,before Ghana embarks on such drive.
BENIN, NIGERIA, KENYA,MOROCCO AND SOUTH AFRICA are countries leading the digitization drive in Africa.
We are not looking for someone who can much Mahama but rather someone who is ahead of Mahama. Alan is far ahead of Mahama and so should put the NPP far ahead of the NDC if Alan is chosen to represent our great party.
Content created and supplied by: realnewsghana (via Opera News )