2. Ashaiman Constituency in Greater Accra with 167,000
3.Amasaman Constituency in Greater Accra with 154,217
4. Awutusenya East Constituency in Greater Accra with 153,579
5. Madina Constituency in the Greater Accra with 152,031
6. Ledzokuku Constituency in the Greater Accra with 151,148
7. Adenta Constituency in the Greater Accra with 151,003
8. Ketu South Constituency in the Volta with 139,215
9. Prestea Huni Valley Constituency in the Western region with 136,632
10. Kwabre East Constituency in the Ashanti region with 134,904
It is interesting to note that among the top 10 constituencies, seven(7) of them are from the Greater Accra region(70%) and one each from Volta region, Ashanti region and Western region.
A crued trend analysis suggest that, anytime the NDC win 5 or more of the top 10 constituencies in Ghana, it emerge as the winner of the general elections since 1992. But in the case of NPP, it has to win 7 or more of the top 10 constituencies before it can win the general elections.
Content created and supplied by: THE_FIFTH_ESTATE (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More