Please like and share this article. Don't forget to leave a comment below. Please follow me for more updates.
Ghanaian journalist based in the United States Of America, Kevin Taylor conducted a poll for Ghanaians and members of the New Patriotic Party to decide who leads the NPP as flag bearer in the 2024 elections. The poll was between Dr. Bawumia and Alan Kwadwo Kyeremanteng.
According to the details released by Kevin Taylor, about 67% of the people who voted were from Ghana, and also about 90% of all the people who voted were members of the New Patriotic Party. Kevin Taylor revealed that the results of the poll suggest that the grassroots of the NPP has spoken and no one can dispute that.
The results of the poll surprisingly showed that Alan Kyeremanteng won with a hooping 74% with Dr. Bawumia having the other 26%. This even came as a surprise to Kevin Taylor since a lot of people actually felt that Dr. Bawumia is in the lead to be the next flag bearer of the NPP. While Alan Kyeremanteng got over 2000 votes, Dr. Bawumia could only manage over 700 votes.
Thanks for reading this article. Do you think that indeed Alan Kyeremanteng will win the NPP's race for the flag bearer position??
Do you think that indeed about 90% of NPP people voted or do you think it's rather the NDC that voted a lot??
Do you think this poll doesn't go anywhere and so Bawumia and their supporters shouldn't worry??
Please leave all your comments and thoughts below and kindly share this article.
Content created and supplied by: Obeng_News (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More