•1.2 million understudies selected under free SHS
•97, 373 alumni utilized under NABCO program
•181 organizations profited by the 1D1F program
• 307 ambulances secured and conveyed to voting demographics and wellbeing offices the nation over
• 200 dams finished and extra 560 dams under development
• 50 pre-assembled grain distribution centers developed
• 25 markets under development
• 1,000 clean offices under development
• 55, 000 medical attendants selected
• GHC468m paid as recompenses to medical attendants
• 49, 000 medical attendants profited by stipends
• 48, 000 educator students profited by stipends.
• 1.9m individuals profited by Planting for food and occupation program.
• 19, 500 new companies prepared
• 80 hatching center points set up
• 100 crippled ladies bolstered
• 20, 000 understudies prepared under understudies business enterprise
• 83, 000 Ghanaians enlisted under Forest ranch
• 138, 026 Ghanaians enlisted into the Public Sector ..- - 250000 individuals reserved to be utilized in 1D1F by june this year - 250,0000 Graduates offered leeway to be utilized in common administrations and neighborhood Authorities.
- 55000 medical caretakers to be utilized by June this year. - Zoomlion to utilize 150,000 SHS understudies this year. Mercedes, Volkswagen, Toyota, Audi, Nissan, Daewoo to set up gathering plants by September this year. This is relied upon to make around 15,000 designing and specialist occupations.
All these and numerous others done in barely three years in the midst of plenty of difficulties. Try not to let the Nation wrecker John Mahama stop this. Try not to let misleading John Mahama decieve you.He was exceptionally degenerate when he realized he will look for your votes again.There are no ensures he won't be degenerate again in the event that you vote in favor of him. A rebranded John Mahama is as yet a make, plunder and offer defilement criminal. If you don't mind simply think cautiously before you vote this year.
Please don't forget to SHARE and kindly drop your comments
Content created and supplied by: Emmiosite (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More