On Earth there is a Head of State who stood out very specially from his colleagues, infact he's the poorest president in the world. One of the founders of our world has willingly opted to live away from privilege and all the honours he earned his surname as the president.
The President and poorest leader on the planet definitely isn't from the African continent, except that Africa is the poorest continent in the world. Any politicians in Africa are visibly wealthier than their counterparts in European nations.
This findings may shock you but the American is the poorest president the world has ever seen. One of the few politicians who has shown our planet the greatest lesson in modesty is the poorest President in the world.
José Mujica, from 2010 to 2015, President of Uruguay He has been out of power since 2015 since the constitution of his country requires for one presidential candidate.
When he entered the state in 2010, by refusing to give up the rights his office had given him, he started to differentiate himself from his groups. He rejects the presidential luxurious cars, for instance, and starts on his old Beetle 87.
He barely occupied the presidential palace during his term, but instead ruled out his country from his little shack. He would give up 90% of his wages to his country's poor to survive with the remaining 10% worth 900 euros, which is equal to 6158 Ghana cedis.
Do you think African presidents should emulate him? don't forget to like and share with others
Content created and supplied by: Papa_Ayew (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More