The recent brouhaha (issue) that has sparked fire in the country and also causing massive stir with a whole lot of debates from the prominent people in Ghana is the LGBTQI+.
After the debates, the prominent people such as the lawyers, lecturers, MP,s, scholars and so on were against the passing of Anti-Gay Bill.
Below are the list of the prominent people in Ghana who are against the passing of the bill with their respective positions
2. Prof. Emerita Takyiwaa Manuh, communications and media expert.
3. Prof. Kwame Karikari and Prof. Raymond Atuguba, Deans of the University of Ghana (Legon) School of Law.
4. Prof. Audrey Gadzekpo, Dean of University of Ghana School of Information and Communication Studies.
5. Professor Dzodzi Tsikata, The Director of the Institute of African Studies, University of Ghana.
6. Professor H. Kwasi, Executive Director of the Ghana Centre for Democratic Development (CDD-Ghana).
Content created and supplied by: Latestnewsupdate.gh (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More