Below are some observations on the Ndc reshuffle in Parliament yesterday.
1. Ndc is made up of about 60% northerners and zongo people.
3. Now, Muntaka who gave mahama 47,460 votes in the last elections was replaced by Kwame Agbodza who gave mahama 13,250 votes.
4. Ashanti Region that gave Mahama the second highest votes in 2020, 653,149 votes doesn't have any rep in the Ndc leadership in Parliament.
5. The 5 Northern regions gave Ndc 37 seats yet they don't have a single rep at the leadership.
7. Now, in yesterday's coup detat. there's no single northerner, Muslim and Ashanti in the entire leadership of the Ndc in Parliament.
6. Fiifi Kwettey spoke to citi fm yesterday and mentioned that the changes got the tacit approval of the incompetent one.
Content created and supplied by: realglobal (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More