Choosing Today To Rely On The Help Of God Not To Worry About Anything But Instead Pray About Everything. May His Spirit Help Us To Guard Our Hearts And Minds In Him.
1. But those who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not weary, they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
2. I have told you these Things, so that in me you may find peace. In these world, you will have trouble but take heart, l have overcome the world. John 16:33
3. For l know the plans l have for you. Declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29 :11
4. Come to me, all you who are weary and burden and I will give you rest. Mathew 11:28
5. Therefore l tell you, whatever you asked for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be your. Mark 11:24
May the Lord be your strength and hope.
Please follow me for more update.
Content created and supplied by: Religious (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More