The Founder and Leader of Prophetic Hill Chapel, Prophet Nigel Gaisie has listed some steps in other to disclosed pharasee's in the church.
1. They go to work early but come to church late.
2. They beg their boss when they err but threaten to leave church whenever there is a misunderstanding.
3. They work to be promoted at work but treat the work of God with levity.
4. They pay all their dues in the workplace but refuse to pay tithe or willingly give offering in the church (They said it's a scam)
5. They buy costly things for their boss to get favour but can't even buy airtime for their pastor.
6. When they are not going to be in the office, they take permission ahead from their superior; but expect pastor and elders to pay them visits when they miss church without notice.
7. They fear and respect their boss than their pastor and even sometimes more than God.
8. When they are sick they manage to go to work but they cannot manage to come to the church.
9. They take official query serious but hadn't divine rebuke with disdain.
10. They tolerate their colleagues in the workplace but cannot tolerate the brethren.
11. They turn off their phones at workplace, but use calls to distract other worshippers in church and even Facebook and chat in church.
12. They can work overtime in the office but get offended at the pastor if he's not closing at the stipulated time.
These are great observations that must be seriously considered and heeded by all who are mindful of their personal relationship.
He made this assertions in a Facebook post.
Below is the post.
Content created and supplied by: Blessnews.com (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More