1. Apostle Eric Nyamekye. He is a Ghanaian televangelist and the 6th Chairman of the Church the Church of Pentecost, the largest Pentecostal denomination in Ghana. He is the Chancellor for the Pentecost University College and the 2nd Vice President of the Ghana Pentecostal and Charismatic Council.
2. Apostle Opoku Onyinah. He is a Ghanaian theologian, the 5th and past Chairman of the Church of Pentecost. He founded the Pentecost International Worship Center also known as the PIWC in 1993.
3. Dr Mensah Otabil, a Ghanaian theologian, entrepreneur, motivational speaker and founder of the International Central Gospel Church. He is also the CEO of Otabil and Associates, founder and Chancellor of the Central University College in Ghana.
4. Bishop Dag Heward Mills, a world renowned evangelist who founded the Lighthouse Chapel International. He has also authored many books, one being 'Now that you are born again'.
5. Bishop James Saah, a senior bishop at Action Chapel International and presently the president of the Dominion Theological Seminary of the Action Chapel International.
6. Rev. Eastwood Anaba. The founder, president and CEO of Eastwood Anaba Ministries.
7. Prophet Victor Kusi Boateng. The founder of Power Chapel, a philanthropist, Ghanaian theologian and motivational speaker.
8.Rev. Sam Korankye Ankrah, a televangelist, a Ghanaian minister and serves as the Apostle General of Royal House Chapel International.
9. Bishop Agyin Asare, founder of Word Miracle Church International now Perez Chapel, Precious TV, Chancellor of Perez University College and has authored many books.
10. Archbishop Nicholas Duncan Williams. The founder of Charismatic Movement in Ghana, the presiding and General Overseer of Action Chapel International.
All these men of God like to keep their beards short and maybe keep no beard at all.
Let me know what you think about this.
Content created and supplied by: MRNews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More