Thanks for visiting my page but before you start reading, kindly follow the page for all your credible and reliable news hovering around the world.
It has been proven that laughter is form of medicine. It is very important to both of body and the soul. Keeping yourself happy is very essential and has to be done by every individual.
The following are some funny African proverbs:
1. A man who drives his father's car is not entitled to speak in a council of men who own bicycles.
2. If a man wants to grow a long tooth, he should have the lip to cover it.
3. A man who hangs around a beautiful girl without saying a word ends up fetching water at her wedding.
4. If a man swear that they want to harm you when you are asleep, you can go to sleep. If a woman says the same thing stay awake.
5. The little opportunity given to a monkey to wear clothes does not guarantee it to join the dinning table.
6. He who sleeps with itchy anus must wake up with smelly fingers.
7. Knowledge is like underwear. It is useful to have it, but not necessary to show it off.
Check out some pictures below which will make you laugh;
When you know she went through your phone. This is how you behave when you know you have done something and you have been caught. This is very hilarious.
How girls surprise from behind verses how boys surprise from behind. Guys are noted to always play wildly with one another. Ladies will not do this. This is for men only.
The best dressed Man in Africa. Lol
Do you understand this picture. The kid is a living legend. She doesn't want to eat and the mother is insisting she eats all the food.
Content created and supplied by: Trendy_News450 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More