Greetings, dear readers. Thank you for your interest in reading this article. I'll keep you up to date on the latest and most intriguing news from across the world. Please click the +follow button before we continue to stay up to date, thank you all.
There are numerous advantages to praying at midnight for a Christian. The most spiritually active time of day is between 12 and 3 a.m., or between 12 and 3 a.m. Those who dream frequently will discover that their dreams tend to occur around this hour. Both the kingdom of God and Satan's army engage in intense spiritual activities.
The explanation for this is because the majority of people are sleeping. At this period, the body is naturally feeble. You are prone to spiritual attacks or manipulation because of this flaw. In a parable, Jesus Christ explained this. But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. Matthew 13:25.
Midnight Events In The Bible
1. At midnight, the LORD struck down all the firstborn in Egypt, from Pharaoh's throne to the prisoner's, as well as the firstborn of all the livestock. – Exodus 12:29.
2. With the power of the Holy Spirit, Samson broke the city gate of Gaza at midnight. (Judges 16:3).
3. In one of Jesus Christ's parables, the bridegroom appeared at midnight (Matthew 25:6).
4. At midnight, a woman exchanged her dead baby for her roommate's live baby (1 Kings 3:20).
5. When Silas and Peter were praising and singing at midnight, God shook the foundations of the prison (Acts 16:25-26).
6. King David rises at midnight to praise the Lord (Psalm 119:62).
7. In one of Jesus Christ's parables about prayer, a friend comes knocking at midnight for three loaves of bread (Luke 11:5).
BENEFITS OF PRAYING AT MIDNIGHT.
1. Prayer at midnight strengthens our spirit man (Galatians 5:25).
2. Prayer at midnight strengthens our faith (James 2:24).
3. Midnight prayer gives us an advantage in spiritual battles (1 Peter 5:8).
4. The Holy Spirit and his angels bring supernatural encounters with God through midnight prayer (Joel 2:28).
5. Prayer at midnight allows you to hear God's warnings without being distracted (Job 33:14-18).
Midnight prayer is not needed for Christian living, but it is strongly encouraged. Because Christians are the most vulnerable targets for Satan and his realm, we face the most spiritual conflicts (Revelation 12:17). As a result, we must remain attentive and pray in the spirit at all times (Ephesians 6:18).
Follow for more interesting and educative articles, do so by hitting the + follow button at the top right corner of your screen. Please like, share and comment as well.
Content created and supplied by: barbaraagyeman006 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More