Muhammad was born into the most powerful tribe in Mecca, the Quraish, around 570 A.D. The power of the Quraish derived from their role as successful merchants. Prophet Muhammand (Peace be unto him ) was the founder and the leader of the Islamic religion.
Initially overwhelmed by the significance of what was being revealed to him, Muhammad found unflinching support in his wife and slowly began to attract followers.
Emigration became the only hope for Muhammad and his folowers' survival. In 622, they headed to Medina, another oasis town, where they were promised freedom to practice their religion.
He thought Muslim so many things but today going throw a light on 5 important things He teach every Muslim to do when going on bed. And I will explain one which even Christian and everyone can adopt to live a wonderful life and to avoid any health complications
The following are the 5 things Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) thought everyone Muslim to do before sleep.
He thought Muslim to;
1. Recite Bismillah (In the name of Allah) before closing the their doors, covering their utensils which contains food, switching of their light or fire etc.
2. Before climbing their bed, they should dust their bed thrice with the conner of their clothes.
3. Muslims should use stick to place across their utensils containing food if they don't have the covering.
4. Sleep in a state of Wudhu.
5. Sleep on the right facing the Qibla with the right hand underneath the head like a pillow and the knees slightly bent like a recovering position.
Now am going to talk about number 5 the important of its to our health base on science and personal experience.
1. The heart is on the left side of the chest, and by sleeping on the right side, the heart remains on the top side and it wont let you have deep sleep. When one have deep sleep, they normally had nightmare (bad dream).
2. If one sleeps on the left side, the heart will be at the bottom, which will result in a deep slumber. Having deep sleep will let you wake up late which may effects your workng hours.
The heart is one of the main organs of the body. Which is on our left side so sleeping on your left side will put pressure on it which may cause us so many heart complications like hearth palpitation, Increase you stroke volume (heartbeat), lack of circulation. Conditions that can affect heart function, the arteries to the heart.
It could also affects how the valves function to regulate blood flow in and out of the heart, affects how the heart muscle squeeze. Heart rhythm disturbances.
Having all these problem may cause heart infections where the heart has structural problems that develop before birth
Therefore, medically speaking, in the respect from many point of views and religious facts, it is important to sleep on the right side frequently to avoid those problems so that you can stay long and enjoy better life. Please help let's like and share to others to benefit thanks.
Content created and supplied by: HisExellency_75 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More