Success is bound to be our's as far as we can see beyond our current situation.In Genesis 13:14-15 (NKJV)
“And the Lord said to Abram, after Lot had separated from him: “Lift your eyes now and look from the place where you are—northward, southward, eastward, and westward; for all the land which you see I give to you and your descendants forever.” Proverbs 4:18, says "But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day."
The proof that you are just is your capacity to progress in all you do. Those who live life without progress in view end in insignificance; it is anti-God to be stagnant.
In Genesis 1:28d, God commanded, “...fill the earth and subdue it...” It is therefore ungodly to be comfortable with stagnation when God commands progress.
Progress is not unconnected with sight from your mind’s eyes. From our opening scripture, it is as far as the eyes of Abram could see what God promised him and his descendants he will possess. Whether there will be productive progress or not is determined by how far Abram could see, not God. You are responsible for your progress. You can make progress in business, family, career and ministry so long as you don't limit how far you can see. You can’t make productive progress if you can’t see it. The depth of your sight determines the height of your progress. What are you seeing? Let us make positive confessions into our lives.
I declare, the eyes of my mind are empowered by The Spirit of God to see beyond my current location and condition; today, I see greatness and expansion; I see lines falling unto me in pleasant places; I see good health over sickness, life over death and wealth over poverty; thank You LORD, in Jesus’ name.
Those who live life without progress in view end in insufficiency
RULES OF LIVING WITH PEOPLE
1. When you meet young people - INSPIRE THEM.
2. When you meet children - EDUCATE THEM.
3. When you meet old people - HELP THEM.
4. When you meet wise people - UNDER STUDY THEM.
5. When you meet leaders - HONOUR THEM.
6. When you meet humble people - TREASURE THEM.
7. When you meet gracious people - EMULATE THEM.
8. When you meet aspirational people - ELEVATE THEM.
9. When you meet strong people - SUPPORT THEM.
10. When you meet godly people - BLESS THEM.
11. When you meet elderly people - RESPECT THEM.
12. When you meet weak people - STRENGTHEN THEM.
13. When you meet hardworking people - ENCOURAGE THEM.
14. When you meet kind people - ESTEEM THEM.
15. When you meet Honest people -
16. When you meet virtuous people - REWARD THEM
17. And in all situations “Watch, Pray and wish everyone well.
In seeing beyond our current situation, let's learn from some of the people who saw life beyond their current situation as positive drive to prosperity.
1. Dr. Ben Carson said, "I struggled academically throughout elementary school yet became the best neurosurgeon in the world in 1987."
LESSON: Struggling is a sign that you are on a verge of success. Don't quit yet.
2. Bill Gates said, "I didn't even complete my university education but became the world's richest man."
LESSON: School does not make you rich. School is only supposed to polish what will make you rich.
3. Christiano Ronaldo said, "I told my father that we would be very rich but he couldn't believe me. I made it a reality."
LESSON: Your words rule your life. If you mean what you have said, each word will come to pass. You get what you say.
4. Hear Lionel Messi, "I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training and still became one of the world's best footballers."
LESSON: Believe in your dream. Don't let your pain tell you how your future will look like.
5. Steve Jobs penned,"I used to sleep on the floor in my friends' rooms, returning coke bottles for food, money, and getting weekly free meals at a local temple, I later on founded Apple Company."
LESSON:That you are small today doesn't mean you will be small tomorrow. Keep trusting God.
6. Former British PM, Tony Blair said & I quote, "My teachers used to call me a failure, but I became a Prime Minister."
LESSON: Don't let someone else's opinions of you become your reality.
7. Bishop David Oyedepo said, "I started Living Faith Church from a lawn tennis court with three members only & preached prosperity. Many of my friends criticised me, but today we have the largest church auditorium in the world & two world-class universities."
LESSON: Believe in yourself even if no one does & never think of quitting.
8. Nelson Mandela said, "I was in prison for 27 years & still became president."
LESSON: You can be anything you want to be no matter where you have been or what you have been through.
9.REECE "I drove a taxi to finance my university education but today I'm a billionaire."
LESSON: Don't let your past decide the kind of future you need to have.
10. Harland Sanders, Founder of KFC said,"I was on the verge of suicide when an Idea of opening a restaurant hit me after I retired as a cook in the Navy."
LESSON:Nothing is ever too late. "Too late" is a language of failures. Your future can begin at any age. Don't ever let AGE limit you.
11. Aliko Dangote said,"I worked for my uncle since I was a small boy.People looked down on me. I later on took a loan from my uncle to open a tiny shop. I worked hard to make ends meet. Now I am the richest Man in Africa.
LESSON:Failures or limitations of the past have no control over the greatness in you. To him that believes, all things are possible.
12. Barack Hussein Obama Saida''I am a son of a black immigrant from Kenya.I graduated from Harvard and later on became a Senator in Chicago. I was also the President of the most powerful nation on Earth.''
LESSON:Never design your life like a garden where anyone can walk in and out. Design it like the sky where everyone aspires to reach!
13. Arnold Swarzzenegger said ''I traveled to America in search of financial independence when I was 15yrs old. I became the world's strongest man 7 times and Mr Universe. I then got my Economics degree, then I became one of Hollywood's best actors before I was voted twice as governor of California."
LESSON:Don't wait for everybody to believe in your ability and dream before you act.
Content created and supplied by: Marcus Bedu (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More