1. The Bible said anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced commits adultery also. (Luke 16:18)
2. A woman is bound to her husband as long as he lives. But if her husband dies, she is free to marry anyone she wishes but must belong to the Lord (1 Corinthians 7:39)
3. But if she does, she must remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband. And a husband must not divorce his wife.(1 Corinthians (7:11).
4. Let marriage be held in honour among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.( Hebrew 13:4)
It's clear that God forbids all divorce and divorce is unpardonable sin.
1. One may ask are we Christians of today going according to this scripture?
2. Why are Christians of these days divorcing and marrying another woman or man?
3. Are we truly Christians?
Thanks for reading this article.
Please check for more.
Content created and supplied by: Senses (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More