Good morning Father, Good Morning Holy Spirit. It is another lovely day the Lord has made, we should all celebrate and be happy in it. The endowment of another wonderful day is given to us not by our force not by our strength, but rather by the soul of God working in us.
As Christians, it is significant that we know the spot and estimation of supplications in our lives, very much like the book of scriptures said, 'a prayer less Christian is a powerless Christian'. Therefore, we have to make prayers the center of our communication to God and live each day in prayers.
Before you converse with anybody today, why not give God his legitimate spot by going down on your knees and offer him your heartfelt prayers and gratitude. Now is the right time when your heart is pure, when you hold grudges against no one.
Romans Chapter 10:10 – 11
10. NIV:For it is with your heart that you accept and are defended, and it is with your mouth that you affirm your confidence and are saved.
11. NIV:As Scripture says, "Any individual who has faith in him won't ever be humiliated".
All you need to pray for an answered prayer if a heart that believes, and anyone who believes in the word of the lord will never be out to shame. Please let's pray this powerful prayers.
1. Save me, O God, for in you have I taken asylum; I have said to the Lord, 'You are my master, all my great relies upon you'
2. All my delight is upon the godly that are in the land, upon those who are noble in heart.
3. Though the idols are legion that many runs after, their drink offerings of blood I will not offer, neither make mention of their names upon my lips.
4. The Lord himself is my portion and my cup; in your hands alone is my fortune. My share has fallen in a fair land; indeed, I have a goodly heritage.
5. I will favor the Lord who has given me counsel, and in the night watches he educates my heart.
6. I have set the Lord consistently before me; he is at my correct hand; I will not fall. Wherefore my heart is happy and my soul celebrates; my substance additionally will rest secure.
7. For you won't desert my spirit to Death, nor endure your devoted one to see the Pit.
8. You will show me the way of life; in your essence is the completion of happiness, and in your correct hand are joys for evermore. Amen.
Content created and supplied by: Viral_trends1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More