As we go about our daily routine, there are a lot of occurrences that take place naturally without us realizing it. in this article, you'll learn about 20 facts of life that you probably have no idea about.
1. Do you know that your shoe is the first thing people subconsciously notice whenever you walk in.
2. According to science, if you sit for more than 11 hours a day, there is a 50% chance you will die within the next three years.
3. There are at least six people in the world that look exactly like you. and there is a 9% chance that you will meet one of them.
4. Sleeping without a pillow reduces back pain and strengthens your spine
5. Your height is determined by your father while your weight is determined by your mother.
6. If any part of your body is asleep, you can wake it up by shaking your head.
7. There are three things the human brain can't resist noticing. Thus food, attractive people, and danger.
8. Right-handed people turn to chew food on their left side.
9. Putting dry tea bags in your smelly shoes and gym bags will absorb the unpleasant odor.
10. According to Albert Einstein, humans will die within four years if honey bees were to disappear from the earth.
11. There are so many types of apples that if you eat a single variety each day, it would take you over twenty years to try them all.
12. You can survive for weeks without eating but you will only live 11 days without sleeping.
13. People who laugh a lot are healthier than people who don't.
14. Laziness and inactivity just as many as smoking.
15. The human brain is capable to store information five times as much as Wikipedia.
16. Our brain uses the same amount of power as a 10-watt light bulb.
17. The heat our body gives in 30 minutes can boil 1.5 liters of water.
18. The Ovum egg is the largest cell while sperm is the smallest cell.
19. Stomach acid is strong enough to dissolve razor blades.
20. Smiling is the ultimate antidepressant.
Thank you so much for reading. Kindly like and follow for more.
Content created and supplied by: Abysblog (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More