Check these 5 rules of messaging etiquette if you are in a relationship
• Never double-text. Which means sending many messages at one go. That’s an overload no one wants.
• Write, please. Do not write a single letter like ‘K’ to your potential significant other. It may seem curt and like you can’t be bothered enough to do more.
• Never cut off all communication or ghost someone. It’s alright to not want to talk ahead, but vanishing from the scene without an explanation is rude and considered cruel. A little politeness never hurt
• This is a string of words, so there’s little way to depict emotions as you may want to. Just convey what you want to say as closely as you feel and avoid vagueness.
• Don’t text-rush – a wrongly placed word, emoticon or bad grammar can spoil things. Re-read the message and then hit send
Content created and supplied by: yawscott.de.blogger (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More