Below are six things which makes a woman lose respect for a man;
1. Mistrust: little lies tend to injure your conscience and you start second guessing yourself and him. Being able to rely on you to be truthful and live with integrity is one of the most important things to a woman when in a relationship with you. It doesn’t matter if it’s a “little white lie” to “keep out of trouble with her” or a major fib that, if discovered, will have life altering ramifications, most women won’t tolerate their man routinely being dishonest.
2. No direction: you feel like you constantly have to keep directing the relationship because he has no clue as to where he wants things to go eg. towards marriage or not.
3. Not being able to provide: there may be seasons where the woman can be the main provider but if he isn't showing any effort to provide we lose respect.
4. Feeling like your second or third: when we feel like work, friends, parents etc are always first before you. We woman feel validated when we know we are no. 1 in his eyes.
5. No initiative: life gets busier especially when it comes to raising a family and it's nice to have a man who you do not need to keep asking for help with eg, housework, looking after kids, cooking etc.
6. Infidelity and obvious flirting
Research has revealed that Post Infidelity Stress Disorder is one of the classical signs that can follow cheating episodes in marriages. Since this can threaten a woman’s emotional wellbeing and psychological health, she may end up relating with her husband in ways that can make him feel as though he is being disrespected.
Content created and supplied by: Undergroundnewsgh (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More