The Slay Queens are everywhere in Ghana, young ladies are slaying here and there. Young ladies flaunt their natural assets on social media.
The Slay Queens flaunt their natural asset to attract men attention, especially richmen. Most Slay Queens are living lavishly life style.
Some slay Queens are living in a very big houses and driving posh cars around. They distort money from men who find them attractive and cannot hold themselves.
There are many slay Queens in Ghana and they are range in classes.
High class slay Queens are able to catch the attention of richmen and that makes their bank account fat.
Here are slay Queens who has fat Bank account in Ghana here.
1. Hajia 4Real: Mona Faiz is a very popular slay Queen in Ghana and she is the former wife of CEO of Kenpong travel and tour. Hajia 4Real is believed to be richest slay Queen in Ghana. She married to Kenpong before makes her stand tall among her colleagues in terms of financial status.
2. Queen Farcadi: She is the baddest baddest in the slay Queen business. She is the slay Queen who introduced hookup on Snapchat and also doing private masturbation. She does this for a fee and she confirmed it sometime ago that, she is making enough money from her hookup and private masturbation business.
3. Nana Akua Addo: Nana Akua is married to a rich man and her husband is gives her enough money to buy what ever she desires buying. She is found almost on every red carpet with a very high expensive cloths.
4. Princess Shyngle: Is a Gambian, Ghana base actress and model. She is well known because of her tiny waist. She has dated a lot of prominent Ghanaians including Michael Essein. She believe to have enough money in her bank account, since she once said' she can buy what ever she want to buy.
5. Gucci Mona: She is one of the hottest and rich slay Queen in Ghana. Mona made it clear on air that, they are a gang and they only go in for richmen not any man. Her lavishly life style can confirm that, she is having enough money in her bank account.
Pictures used in this article is just for illustration purposes.
Content created and supplied by: MohammedKarfo (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More