iew pictures in App save up to 80% data
1. Do things without her: some guys when they are in a relationship, they end up doing everything with their girlfriend even to go and buy clothes, phones, laptop, or visit a friend. And that's wrong something do things without her make decision on your own. When you back from work or you ate less busy, move out and hangout with your friends and once she notices that you are not at home and you having fun with your friends you will notice that she will miss you so much.
2. Keep your distance physically: a woman can't miss you if you are always around, when ever you both are together don't sit next to her give her a little distance, such will make her to start missing you.
3. Miss her: always tell her you miss her because once you do such will make her to recall how you both normally be before the love, fun, gist, hangout etc. Once she do surly we will miss u too.
4. Offer to help when you're around: when ever you are at home, make sure you make her do some Work in the house, always try to be helpful when ever you are at home. Don't let her do all the works alone help her do mostly thr heavy ones so whenever you not at home and she's doing some woek in the house she will remember you, and be like I wish my love is at home he could've helped me out, (I miss him so much😍)
5. Create a gap: something even do you have nowhere to go just move to a friend house and spend about 2-3hrs in his house and then come back home, such will make her to miss you so much.
What did you have to say about this?
Be free to share your views on the comment box.
If you have any addition to this, you can drop it in the comment section for others to learn from it. You can also share the article with your family and friend
Content created and supplied by: Realnews111 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More