Most women cheat on their partners due to lack of sex or poor sexual performance of their men. Word on the street is that, most men can barely last up to a minute in bed. These men fall right asleep after ejaculating and fail to have an erection. They come up with excuses of being tired. Poor sexual performance is a major factor that leads to broken relationships. You must always keep in mind that the woman always wants more. This is a very bad and shameful on the side of the man and most men can't open up on this matter.
This article gives you an in depth proven natural ways to stay and last longer in bed.
1. Stay away from viagra or sex stimulants. Just drink more water before sex.
2. Don't rush it, start with foreplay for at least 30 minutes to sexually arouse your lady. You're likely to cum fast if you just have sex without romance.
3. Eat a well balanced diet daily, take more fruits and stay away from coffee or fizzy drinks.
4. Always keep your mind refreshed, don't think too much. You always have to be in a relaxed state.
5. Exercise as often as you can. You don't have to stick to a rigorous routine that can slow your sex drive. Just work the treadmill and jog at least 4 times a week and you will notice some changes.
I hope this article inspired you. Kindly share your thoughts and share with your friends.
Content created and supplied by: DaniellaDawuroGh (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More