1. Understanding the Basics of Approaching a Woman: Take your time and be prepared. Approaching a woman can be an intimidating prospect, so it’s important to not enter the situation without a plan. Before engaging in any conversation, it’s important to first take note of your body language and facial expressions. Make eye contact, keep your shoulders back and speak confidently.
2. Make a Good First Impression: One of the most easy and effective ways of making a good first impression is by presenting yourself in a friendly manner. Use polite phrases such as “please”, “excuse me” and “thank you”. Make sure to smile, as a warm and friendly smile can go a long way in setting the tone for the conversation.
3. Show You’re Interested: Being genuinely interested in what the other person is saying is one of the best ways to make a connection. Show that you’re paying attention by asking questions and reflecting on her answers. People like to feel that they’re being listened to and appreciated, and your active listening will cue her that you’re genuinely interested and invested in the conversation.
4. Respect Her Boundaries: Above all else, respect matters. When talking to a woman, always be aware of her boundaries and be courteous enough to respect them. Never assume that she is interested in pursuing anything other than friendship and remember that a no is just as important to accept as a yes.
5. Take Initiative: Unless you’re at a bar or another type of social setting, you may not have many chances to approach the same woman again in the near future. Take initiative by reaching out to her by phone or social media, if the conversation ended on a pleasant note. Inviting her out for coffee or another activity that you can both enjoy is a great way to keep the conversation going.
Content created and supplied by: Eskimo20 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More