This article will be detailed. So be prepared to get as much information as possible without arguing. Just find a comfortable place and learn new things in English.
Here are 7 words that you use incorrectly without knowing the correct letters;
1. Pregnant / Childbirth: If your wife really adopted you and not when your wife gave birth, are you pregnant, because many people are confused. I see most people say, "My wife hasn't been a father for 4 years," which is completely wrong. The correct sentence is; My wife was conceived in January, "which means she accepted or confirmed a pregnancy in January.
2. Drop / Flight: It's totally informal and it's just normal to say you want to come here sir if you are in a cab or cab. It is correct and more polite to use the word "Alight", for example. Uche "didn't miss the car" got out of the car earlier than expected.
3. Loans / Loans: The latter shows the "giving" effect while the former shows the "receiving" effect. So bad in English to say ten "Can I borrow your pen?" The action should be more like this; "I lent him my pen" (I gave him) I borrowed the pen "(I understand)
4. Pants / Shorts: Pants are worn by women and women, while shorts are worn by boys or boys. Next time, don't get confused or use them together.
5. By / At-At is used to indicate exact timing or accuracy, eg. B. "Meeting starts at 3 am," whereas through refers to an inappropriate or inappropriate time, for example: In 1966. "I have to pass."
6. Don't say "thank you" to people in professional locations, use the word "appreciate" instead. For example, when you have a new meeting, it is better to say "appreciate" than to say "thank you."
7. Compliments and additions:
Praise means saying something nice. Addition means added, improved, improved, completed or refined.
Content created and supplied by: Kofi004 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More