1. As you get older, you choose the people that you accept in your life. You do not want to waste your energy trying to connect with someone, and it will not prosper into a relationship that is worth keeping.
2. You can't stop people from saying things about you. It is not your responsibility to change their minds. You only have to keep on doing what you do best. For as long as you are not hurting anyone, then there is no need to explain yourself.
3. You don't need so many friends in your life. You only need a few but are genuine with you. You cut off people in your life who do not respect you.
4. You are a work in progress, so there is no need for you to be hard on yourself. You have to continue learning and embrace that you will never please everyone.
5. Kindness goes a long way. If you have nothing good to say, it is better to keep your opinions to yourself. Allow people to grow and learn from their past mistakes.
6. Those people who know you better will stay with you no matter what. These are people that you have to keep because they have the purest intentions for you.
7. Maturity is to prioritize your needs over anything. For as long it can serve its purpose, you don't feel the need to buy a new one.
8. Embrace the fact that we outgrew people. Some of them do not stay because they have other priorities. You don't stop them, you let them go.
9. You choose your battles because not everything is worth your time and energy. You would want to protect your peace of mind than engage in drama.
10. You choose your happiness more than anything. You don't let people define your success. You make the most of every day because life is fleeting. You chase your dreams, not people anymore.
Content created and supplied by: OsamDanny (via Opera News )