1. The fact that his parents love you dearly does not mean the child will also love you dearly after marriage.
2. Don't marry him because you parents think he is gonna be a good father to your children.
3. Do not marry too early or else you will miss out some good times in life, like your time of being single and free and your youthful stage.
4. Will you be in a position to take care of your home incase he looses his job?
5. Will you be comfortable to live in his present house and you will ask him to vacate from the house?
6. Will you or your parents be ok with his tribe...are your parents not tribalistic?
7. Are you ok with his level of education.
These are some of the things you have to consider when choosing a fiance whom you would love to be your future husband.
Many girls ignore this when they see money but it goes all the way to affect their marriage negatively.
Therefore as a single girl planning to marry, try to watch out for the above.
Wish you all the best in your choice of husband because marriage
Content by Mamafranca
Content created and supplied by: Mamafranca (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More