Whether or not you are in a relationship, you definitely wish to know who your soul mate is. Even if you are married, you would wish to know if your partner is indeed your soul mate. Life and especially relationships are full of uncertainties and trying to find the “Mr or Mrs right” is not easy to come by.
Here is something quick and simple way to know your soul mate just by using your name. The process is in two phases. Phase A and B. With Phase A, you would have to answer some few questions and check your results in phase B. You are to add up all the points you get in phase A and then use the total to get your results in phase B.
Are you ready? Let’s begin with phase A.
Every answer you choose here has its corresponding number of points to be scored so just add up the points you get as you progress with the answering of the questions. For example, if you choose option “a” for question 1, then you get 2 points.
1. Why did your parents choose your name?
a) It matches well with my last name
b) I was named after a family member
c) It has a beautiful meaning
d) Based on religion or tradition
e) No reason
Points for question 1
2. How long is your name?
a) 3 letters or less
b) 4 or 5 letters
c) 6 or 7 letters
d) 8 or 9 letters
e) More than 9 letters
Points for question 2
3. What’s the first letter of your name?
a) A, J, K, N, X
b) B, F, L, U, Z
c) C, R, V, W, Y
d) D, H, O, A, S
e) E, G, I, M, P
Points for question 3
4. Is your name popular
a) Very popular
b) Quite popular
Points for question 4
5. Do you have a nickname?
a) Yes, more than one and people mostly call me by it than my real name
b) I have 1 or 2
c) Yes, but only few people call me by it
d) I have but people don’t call me by it
e) No, I don’t have
Points for question 5
6. Do you like dancing, singing and acting?
a) Yes, it’s something I would like to do in future
b) Yes, I really enjoy it
c) Not sure
d) I can only do it when my friends are around me
e) No, I don’t like it
Points for question 6
7. Are you good at maths?
a) Yes, I really love it and I’m good at it
c) I hate it
Points for question 7
8. How do you feel when watching a highly emotional movie?
a) I cry when it’s sad and laugh when it’s happy
b) I share a tear from time to time when I feel for the characters
c) I’m emotionally stable
d) I don’t readily get emotional at all
e) I’m not really emotional
Points for question 8
9. In a relationship, what do you think is the most important thing?
a) Having fun together and being your true self around your partner
b) Lifting each other up and being friends before anything else
c) Having a deep understanding and creating a unit
Points for question 9
10. Have you been heart broken before?
a) Yes, whenever I lose a loved one
b) Yes, more than 3 times
c) Yes, it happened a few times
d) Yes but once
e) No, not at all
Points for question 10
PHASE B – Results
1. If you scored 10 – 17 points, then it means you are practical and independent. Also you would like a partner who is strong and responsible like you are. Look for partners whose names start with A, J, K, R or B.
2. If you got 18 – 27 points, then you are a perfectionist. You like it when things are done in order. You want someone who is calm, charming and idealistic like you. Look for partners whose names start F, H, T, S and O.
3. If you had 27 – 35 points, then it means you are kind and very sociable. You want someone who is funny and can explore the world with you. Look for partners with E, C, L, X, V and W as the first letters of their names.Theyy naturally cool and loyal.
4. 36 – 44 points means you do things for those you think are worth it because you feel relationship involves much time and effort. Your soul mate will be someone whose name starts with D, I, M, P or Q. These people have strong family values.
5. Finally, if your points is above 44, then it means you are very romantic and emotional. You therefore need someone who will treasure you for you caring heart. Look for partners with G, U, Y, N or Z. They will provide you with the exact commitment you need.
Content created and supplied by: Cecey (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More