The missing of children and adults (both sexes) has become rampant so henceforth, do the utmost best to follow the following safety protocols strictly.
1. Never accept any lift from strangers or unknown persons.
2. Always share your bolt or uber ride with relatives and trusted friends. Ensure bolt or uber cars which arrive to pick you have same car registration numbers as those which appeared on your app.
3. Don't leave your children in the care of strangers or persons you barely know.
4. Don't share your location, including residence, workplace address and so on, with people you barely know.
5. If you have grown up children, caution them not to interact with strangers. Try your best to know their friends. Know the families they visit. Best of all, urge them to limit visiting friends.
6. Don't entertain unknown numbers who might call you trying to pick personal information from you.
7. Once you smell foul play or a situation around you doesn't feel comfortable, whether it is at home, town or work place, raise alarm to save yourself. Always listen to the first signal your inner being (gut) is sending.
8. Don't accept food, drinks, water, snacks , handkerchief, nose masks and so on from people who offer them as kindness (a lot of folks are drugged to render them powerless before they are whisked away).
9. Be careful whom you're sending to buy food outside for you. Buy from only a trusted point of sale.
10. If you're meeting someone for the first time (whether it is a date, or business related) opt for public spaces, malls, cafes and so on instead of their homes.
11. Don't visit strangers (or go for hook ups) for the first time in their homes. Meet them in open spaces such as mall's, cafes. Be 100% sure about them before going to their houses.
12. Lastly, be super conscious of your physical and digital security.
Content created and supplied by: Latestnewsupdate.gh (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More