Having a crush on a girl can be fun but it can also cause some nerves. Trying to let her know you like her without overdoing it can be a challenge, but there are lots of fun ways to do it. If you are looking to build a romantic friendship with a girl but you don't know how to get the ball rolling, here are a few pointers that may help you break the ice.
1. Carry yourself casually around her. Do not give in totally to your feelings. You will scare her off that way. If you act a bit normal, she will be comfortable around you. That's a good achievement.
2. Find out what you are great at, like if you are gifted with an attractive smile or if you have an adorable laugh or a catchy voice or something like that. You can showcase them subtly in her presence. Subtly is the word you need to keep your mind on.
3. Do something for her which is good and at the same time, it might be something out of your comfort zone or something which you would not do for not-so-special people. If she knows you, she will appreciate this a lot.
4. You can compliment her dress but make sure she has her company of friends there. They will talk about it and she will like it.
5. By being friendly. If you two are already friends and she still doesn't realize you like her, you'll have to come out and say it eventually (some girls don't catch the hint). Don’t expect her to feel the same way because she could be invested in someone else, it happens. But being friendly and helpful towards her is a good way of letting her know without overdoing it.
Content created and supplied by: GideonTech (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More