In today's article, we shall look at what to do when a lady rejects your proposals or better still what to do when she is not interested you
1. Do not take it personally. Whether someone likes you or not says nothing about you as a person. You are still awesome for all of the same reasons. Do not let her romantic feelings change the way you feel about yourself. Think about it from her perspective. The more you understand her, the easier it will be to realize that it is not about you. Avoid jumping to conclusions. You don’t know why she doesn’t like you. Be careful not to assume that it is because of something particular about you. Make some space between you and your immediate reaction. Try to suppress any initial panicked emotions. Realize that your feelings will subside and wait for them to do so before you speak or do anything.
2. Work on liking yourself. Liking yourself is more important than other people liking you. When you truly like yourself, it has an awesome effect- other people want to be around you more. Speak to yourself as a friend. You should offer yourself the same compassion, love and support you would to a friend who is going through a hard time. Imagine yourself confident and free. In your mind visualize what you would look like if you were perfectly confident and happy. What would you look like? Strive for being that person. Think about that person when you are in doubt about yourself.
3. Feel good about being honest. It is hard to be open and honest with someone you like. If she does not also have a crush on you too, at least now you know. You are in a better position because you don’t have to spend more time wondering about her. Being open and honest is a good habit to get into. With the next girl you like, you will be better able to interact with her because you had this experience.
4. Take time to get over her. If you feel like you are not ready to start dating other people, work on yourself. Do not worry about liking someone again until you feeling better. Go out with your friends. Spend time with good friends who make you feel good about yourself. These people will remind you of your interests and the other things that you love. Distance yourself from her. If you are having a hard time with your emotions, tell her that you’d like some time and space from your relationship. Having her out of your life for the time being will help you focus on you.
5. Start talking to new people. If you are feeling like you are ready to move on, pursue girls you are interested in. Hang out with groups of people that have new girls. Ask your friends about any get together coming up and attend them.
When you meet a girl you like, ask her for her number. You can be direct and say “I really liked talking to you, can I have your number so we can keep talking?
Thanks for reading through, kindly follow me for more interesting articles
Content created and supplied by: Undergroundnewsgh (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More