No one will claim that it is extremely painful for her husband to cheat on her. However, if you have any reason to suspect that he is cheating, or think you are, it's time to start looking for signs that he is cheating. The longer you delay in facing this devastating situation. You will feel even worse if you find that he is not being honest with you. If you want to know if your husband is cheating on you or not. You should watch what he says and do around you and pay attention to what has changed. If you want to know if he cheats, just follow these steps.
Notice what he does
￼ 1 Look for a change in your man's sexual desire: There are two modifications to look for here. The most obvious is that if your man is seeing someone else, he may not be excited about sex anymore. If your sex life has been waning for a while, then not having much sex doesn't mean your man is cheating on you, but if he was excited about sleeping with you and isn't anymore, it could be a sign that he's getting it elsewhere. Another change you may notice is that suddenly your man has an insatiable sexual appetite. This could mean that her sexual desire for him has gotten more intense because he is sleeping with another woman. Look how he is in bed. Is it suddenly much more adventurous than before? Has he always stuck to the same routine and is now trying to spice things up every time you go to bed? He might get his moves from another woman.
2. See if your man is giving you kindness: It could be so much better for you because he feels guilty for being unfaithful. If he was distant or uncommunicative, or if he just isn't a very outgoing person, but suddenly he becomes very nice and sweet and always tells you nice things, then it could be because he's trying to compensate for the fact that he sees someone on the side. ... But then again, it might be better because you're having a hard time and he's trying to catch up. If he suddenly brings you flowers, chocolates, and sweet cards, he may be just trying to bring back that feeling of love. Alternatively, he can compensate for the fraud.
3. See if he's suddenly much more helpful: If your husband isn't normally too busy around the house, but now he's washing dishes, shopping, or even cooking, there could be something wrong. He's trying to compensate for something, and maybe it's cheating. But again, maybe he is just suddenly trying to be nice or, as a result, he wants something different from you. However, when he completely changes his household habits, you should be on the alert.
4. Look for changes in your man's mood: If your man is usually moody and suddenly walks in the sun, or if he is usually stable and is now going through erratic ups and downs, then something may be wrong. If he's smiling from ear to ear and looking into the distance as if he's thinking about someone else, then his good mood may have nothing to do with you. Also, be careful if he rushes home and looks angry, and then tries to blame work or something that has never made him angry before. If you see his mood change after he answered a “quick phone call” or read a message, then another woman may be the cause.
Pay attention to its appearance ￼
1. Look for a change in your man's grooming habits: If your man has never been an obsessive shaver or hair trimmer and now always shaves his face, holds his hair, and checks himself in the mirror, he might be gearing up for another woman. You should also check if he starts bathing more often. Especially if he showers properly when he gets home. Maybe it was because he wanted to wash the smell of another woman from him as quickly as possible.
2. Check to see if it smells different: This is a big red flag. If your man suddenly smells different, it could be because his body chemistry has changed when he's with another woman. And if he just smells like perfume, lotion, or anything else feminine, then he's saying he's spent time with another woman.
3. Pay attention to his body language: Your husband's body language can also tell a lot about whether or not he's cheating on you. Even if he says the right things, his body can betray him. Here are some signs that something has changed for him: Notice the amount of eye contact he makes with you. If you used to look into your eyes when you spoke, but now you always look away, you are probably doing so out of guilt. Notice the lack of emotion. If he used to kiss you, hug you, put his arm around you, and tell you how much you care about her, but he never touches you again, then something is wrong.
4. See if he pays more attention to his body. If your guy doesn't care about his body shape, but he suddenly goes to the gym every day. Run or lift weights in the basement. This could mean that he is trying to shape up with another woman. Of course, you should consider other factors: maybe he's going through a midlife crisis and wants to look good again, or maybe he's just motivated to take more care of his body. You should also check to see if he is suddenly obsessed with his diet. It may also indicate that he attaches great importance to his body for another woman.
Content created and supplied by: AboagyeSafty (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More