The poor are consoling themselves with the divorce news; money is not everything, money cannot save a marriage and what not.
Money can't save marriage, we know it, we know that poverty can keep you in an abusive marriage because you can't afford a rent. Money makes marriage better and makes divorce better. Money makes you live life on the right terms.
If she was Kweku papa's wife, she'd have reverted to father Oppong's name long ago.
1. She is not moving into her parents home
2. She might end up being the richest woman in the world
3. She won't use child support as a means of survival
4. No after "years of abuse" I can't take it any longer" nonsense biaa.
5. It's simple, we have gone for twenty-seven years, raising three children who wouldn't roam the street with application letters, now the Bluetooth device is no longer reader to pair
6. We meuve but we will still chop the money together by working in our organisation.
7. We will still help you poor people who can't afford a vaccine and yet giving birth rough rough rough
Money any day
Poverty has a way of motivating you at the least opportunity, don't fall for it, poverty is only good at binding you in bad marriages.
Money can't save marriage money can't save marriage.
Now take this mic and tell the house, what can poverty save?
Isaac Kyei Andoh
Content created and supplied by: Tetteh1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More