This particular talks about or gives hint on how to know when your girlfriend wants to break up with you.
1. Pay attention to how often she contacts you. This may or may not be a sign that she wants to break up, but if she was calling or texting you every day, but now she rarely tries to get in touch, and doesn’t answer when you try to contact her, it may be a sign that something is wrong. Try not to jump to conclusions. First, think about other things that may be going on in her life. Does she have a big exam coming up, or problems with her family? Has she just started a new job? There could be other reasons why she isn’t getting in touch with you as often as before.
2. Try to make plans with her. If your girlfriend is into you, she’ll be excited to make plans with you. However, if she’s not, she’ll probably be reluctant to make plans. If you suggest something on Friday night, and she says that she’ll have to get back to you on Friday afternoon, then it’s a good sign she is hoping for something more interesting to pop up. It’s important to remember that one instance of this does not necessarily mean she wants to break up. If it just happens once or twice, it may be because she had pending plans with a friend, but she wanted to confirm them before telling you she was busy. If you’re in school, you can ask her if she wants to eat lunch together with you. If she says, “no” and makes up an excuse about eating with someone else, then she may not be so into the relationship anymore.
3. Notice how often she picks fights. Frequent fighting is also a common sign that a relationship is in decline, especially if you often fight over trivial things.Has she been very irritable when she is around you? Does she pick fights over little things that didn’t used to bother her? The possible reasons behind this type of behavior are numerous (e.g. she could be stressed about a big deadline, or not feeling well), but if the behavior is happening every day, then it is a good sign she isn’t feeling happy about the relationship. Try to talk with her about this. Ask her if there is something going on that is making her feel very stressed, and if there is anything you can do to help.
4. Think about your physical intimacy. Your relationship may also be in decline if you are having less physical intimacy. This may not necessarily refer to s€x, but instead how physically affectionate she is being in general. If you have a s€xual relationship, but suddenly your girlfriend has no interest in it, and isn’t giving you any affection, then there may be something about your relationship that is bothering her. If your girlfriend is normally not very physical with you anyway, then keep that in mind. Some people do not enjoy physical intimacy as much as others, and if your girlfriend doesn’t really enjoy it, it doesn’t necessarily mean that she isn’t interested in you. Did she enjoy holding your hand in the past, but now avoids it or swats your hand away any time you try? It may be an indication that something is bothering her.
5. Pay attention to body language. Body language is a great indicator of how someone is feeling inside. If your girlfriend is happy to be around you, she will make eye contact with you, will turn her body so that it is facing you when talking, and will generally try to be close to you. However, if she is crossing her arms and avoiding eye contact, it’s likely that something is bothering her
Content created and supplied by: Undergroundnewsgh (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More