Separation or Heart break is one of the price of fruitless relationship. In order to avoid trauma attached to it, I will share with you 10 ways to avoid heart-break in relationships below:
1. Not all relationships must lead to marriage. Some relationships are for a reason, others are for a season only few are for a life time. If it doesn’t work out don’t kill yourself because it was for something. Discover the purpose and move on.
2. Don’t give a man or a woman the totality of your heart before giving the totality of your heart to God. Love that person but put God first.
3. Don’t get carried away with beauty or money, if that person’s inner person cannot keep you, his money or her beauty cannot either.
4. Love is never enough, understanding, compatibility, wisdom, patience and tolerance are equally important.
5. When the negative signs are more than the positive signs. It is better to withdraw your heart before it gets ‘broken’.
6. Extreme jealousy is the quickest way to break that relationship.
7. Don’t demand trust; earn it, build it or show it.
8. Never you compare him or her to someone else.
9. Your relationship should not only be marriage driven but care, love and concern driven.
10. Don’t marry him or her because you saw him or her in church. Many are in church but not in touch with God. It is not WHERE you meet, but WHO you meet that counts.
If you find this article very interesting, please share it to all friends who might either be in a relationship or are planning to go into relationship or have had their relationship destroyed already. Don't forget to also follow, comment and like so as to receive more of this in the coming days. Your comments strengthen the next article.
Content created and supplied by: UNBEATABLE (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More