Welcome to my channel once again, In today's write-up, we are going to look at how to answer the "what do you like about me question" ladies usually ask guys. It's important to offer regular compliments to help your relationship grow and stay strong.
Below are some of the tips
1. Compliment her appearance, but make it about more. Guys have a reputation for being shallow. If you think the person you're with has a "hot body", that's great, but it's not necessary to make that the first or the most important thing that you list when your partner asks. Try saying what you immediately noticed and then transition into talking about personality: "What I first noticed about you were your eyes, but what I've come to like about you is your great sense of humor. I like how you make me laugh." When you compliment your partner's appearance, don't talk about body parts, like the size of their "assets." Instead, say, "You look beautiful in that dress." or "I like the way you look when you dance." Compliment the style choices they make. Avoid using crude words at all times. No slang for body parts. It's not funny, and it's not complimentary.
2. Compliment her personality. Your partner wants to know why you like them, not why you're attracted to them. That means you need to go beyond the outside and compliment your partner or crush for what you like on the inside. Here are some good tips: "I like the way you handle tough situations and stay cool." "I like the way you care about animals and are light-hearted." "I like how passionate you are for music." "I like how you're a great sister and a great daughter to your family." "I like how you're always there for people who need help."
3. Compliment her intelligence. If you're attracted to your partner's brains, then it's always good to compliment them for it. Compliment your partner for their intelligence and abilities. "I like how you care about the environment and your footprint in the world." "I like that you're a good student and you're committed to getting into a good college." "I like that you're well-read and knowledgeable about many different things." "I like that you're involved in politics and that you care about making a difference."
4. Compliment her skills or talents. What does your partner do that attracts you to them? What do you like about your partner's unique attributes or abilities? It's always good to receive these kinds of specific and unique compliments: "I like how hard you work. I have a lot of respect for that." "This pie you made is killer. I love how talented you are at baking." "I like your sense of humor. It's so easy to hang out, because you're always cracking me up." "I love all your hobbies. You're so talented and use your free time so wisely."
5. Talk about the way your partner makes you feel. Compliments will always seem more sincere and more worthwhile if they're connected to your feelings and your personal response and relationship. It's always better than a compliment that could be given to anybody. "I like how much I like you. I'm crazy about you." "I like how much you turn me on." "I like how you make me laugh." "I like how we can spend time doing nothing together, and it's still exciting."
6. Be as specific as possible. Compliments shouldn't sound like you got them off the Internet. If you want your compliments to ring true, you need to make them specific to your partner and use lots of details to make them really mean something. How to compliment your partner? Compliment your partner. Instead of saying, "I like your body," say, "I like the way you walk and the way you move. When we're walking through the park and it gets breezy, I like the way you tuck your hair back and keep walking while you do it."
Instead of saying, "I like your personality," say, "I like when I can tell you're getting annoyed with something someone says and you get all fidgety and quiet and shoot me a look. I feel like we're really close when you do that."
Instead of saying, "I like your sense of humor," say something funny with your partner to share in that sense of humor. Say something like, "I like the way you eat peanut butter straight out of the jar when you think no one is looking. It really turns me on," or something else that will make them laugh.
7. Just tell the truth. Girls aren't looking for anything particular when they ask this question, other than the truth. If you like a girl because she makes you laugh, tell her. If you like a girl because her legs turn you on, tell her. If you like someone, show them the respect that they deserve by telling them what you like about them honestly and specifically. It's not a test that you're expected to pass. It's an honest question and an opportunity to get closer.
Hope it was helpful. Kindly follow me for more exciting write-ups.
Content created and supplied by: Undergroundnewsgh (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More