1. Make him a priority. No matter how busy your life is, make sure he knows that you have time for him and will always do whatever you can to clear a space in your schedule for him. Do not make him feel like he has to beg for your attention. Make it absolutely clear to him that he is one of the most important parts of your life.
2. Be affectionate. Kiss him hello, goodbye, good morning, and good night. Cuddle against him when the two of you are side-by-side. Linger in his embrace when the two of you hug. Physical affection demonstrates physical love, and this physical dimension of love is just as important to a guy as the emotional dimension when he is involved in a romantic relationship.
3. Get to know him. This is important no matter how long the two of you have been together, but it is especially important if the two of you have just begun falling in love with each other. Find out about his likes and dislikes. Ask him about his past or his plans for the future. Getting to know him deeply and thoroughly lets him know that you are really serious about him.
Part of getting to know a guy also means letting him talk about the things that interest him at length, even when they do not interest you. Your conversation should never be completely one-sided in his favor, though. If you want your relationship to be healthy, you need to make sure that both of you are allowed time to talk about things that are important to you as individuals.
4. Reach out to his friends and family. If you've never met them, ask your man to introduce you to the other important people in his life. Once you do meet them, go out of your way to connect with them. Welcoming these people into your own life demonstrates a desire to further connect his life to yours.
At the same time, you need to make sure that you let him spend time with these people away from you, as well, especially where his friends are concerned. Sometimes your guy might actually crave “guy time” with his buddies, so you need to let him have it.
5. Hide away with him. Sometimes, your man might need to get away from the world for a while. If you lets you, then hide away with him. He may not feel like talking about what's wrong and he might act a little indifferent to you, but simply being there with him when he wants to shut the rest of the world out completely will make you a safe, comforting presence in his mind.
6. Dress up for his sake. If your relationship has been going on for quite some time, the two of you may have reached a point at which you are so relaxed around each other that you no longer feel the need to glam yourself up for a date with him. Every so often, though, you should surprise him by slipping on your most flattering dress and putting on a little makeup. Greet him, and when he offers you a compliment or appreciative stare, let him know that you put the extra effort in just for him.
7. Meet his physical needs. If your relationship is already physically intimate in nature, make sure that you meet his desires and needs as often as he meets yours. This does not mean that you need to let him “have his way with you” regardless of how you feel. It does, however, mean that you need to spend time satisfying him even when you do not find the experience equally remarkable.
Note that this step should only be considered if your relationship has reached a physically intimate stage at a natural pace that both of you are comfortable with. Do not feel pressured into becoming physically intimate with a guy if you are not yet ready for that step.
Thanks for reading this article please don't forget to share, like, comment and follow this channel for more exclusive contents.
Content created and supplied by: News13 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More