Every lady wants to be with a partner who treats her special. A man who misses their present and the time they spend together. As a man, there are things ladies expect to hear from their partner before going to bed, which is a good night message from their partner.
However, sometimes some men make the mistake by saying: is there any need for that? But as a man who is in a relationship, this will help go a long way in making your partner feel special whenever she receives such good night messages. Especially, when it is coming from her partner. Because this shows that you always have her in your mind, and she is special to you.
Here are 5 messages you can send to a girl to make her feel special.
1. Wake up with a smiling face, full-energy, and a new vision. Sleep like a queen you are.
This means you're wishing her a good night rest, and at the same time you're praising and encouraging her. Without any doubt that when she gets this text, she'll be so excited and also feel special.
2. I will never stop loving you no matter the circumstances. I value and appreciate you for everything. Not only that, but I am glad to have you in my life, sweet dreams.
3. As a partner you can send her, I know you must be exhausted and stressed. I really want you to know that I miss you and the quality time we spend together. I wish you were here. Have a stress-free night. And sleep tight.
4. I may not be there with you, but my heart is only for you. Whenever I think about you, I always feel loved. I'm always glad you're always in my heart. I can't wait to see you in the morning.
5. Furthermore, I'm wishing you a lovely night to the only girl that my heart beats for. The only girl that makes my life beautiful. Goodnight, my heartbeat.
Content created and supplied by: Gisthub24 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More