Most girls are in relationship with their guys not because they love them but is because of their possessions, the cars, houses and the money, they just need these things and not else. Lady Gaga has a whole song about it, so it must be true. How does one determine if your girlfriend actually likes you or if she's just after the items you have? It'll be difficult to ascertain through the beautiful hair, makeup, and coy smiles, but once you trust your gut, you cannot be wrong.
1. Change your clothing style for each day. placed on something you recognize you would not normally wear. Ask your girlfriend over to your house. If she acts differently, then ask what is wrong. This works best on the weekends, just in case your other friends might get the incorrect message.
2. Ask her out for a date. Once you attend to buy the 2 of you something, reach your pocket and say you do not have any money. If she offers to buy the 2 of you, then she's okay. Try doing something cheap just like the movies, so you do not get into trouble.
3. If you purchase her small gifts every once during a while, sort of a teddy, a necklace, or other small gifts, stop. See her reaction once you two meet and you've got nothing to offer her.
4. Give her a little gift if her birthday is arising. If you'd normally give her an upscale gift, size right down to a card from a present shop. Say you did not have enough money for an enormous gift, and this was the sole thanks to show your true feelings.
6. Confront her if she reacts to any or all of those small tests. Stay calm, but speak firmly. Don't magnify on her and just speak your mind. If she really likes you, she'll explain that you simply have just been acting not yourself and she or he worries about you.
Thanks for reading, please do me a favor by sharing, liking, commenting and following this channel for more uploads.
Content created and supplied by: News13 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More