There is a connection when you miss someone wonderful. Do you ignore the link or try to avoid it? Let's nourish those ties with some "I miss you" texts for lovers.
1. "True love" is that unwavering feeling you have for the person you truly adore; true love is not defined by distance.
2. Without you, I would not exist. There would be no warmth in my existence without your affection. You have made Eden accessible to me, and I want to enter it. I miss you.
3. Even though I dislike that we are currently apart, I can't help but think of you smiling, and that brightens my heart.
4. No matter how far we are from one another, you will always be my top priority. I really really miss you.
5. Every time I think of you, tears of lust roll down my cheeks, and I want to spend my entire life with you.
6. What is the worst part about missing you? I keep missing you despite my best efforts to urge myself to quit.
7. Minutes seem to fly by when I'm with you. Days seem like years when we're apart.
8. My heart wants to stay with you forever, but distance tells me that I must endure the effects of my love. I miss you.
9. Without you here, I am lost and unable to function. You have my undying love today and always. I must have you back.
10. You are the source of all my joy, and I don't think I'll be able to feel it again until we reconnect. I miss you.
11. What is the one thing I can do to make you happy and feel better? Perhaps we need to get closer so that we can be happy together.
12. Even though we are currently apart, I want you to know that I can never stop loving you with every fiber of my being and that I greatly miss you.
13. I simply miss you terribly and detest feeling so isolated in my own world. Together, let's create our planet.
14. I'm sorry it's taken so long to write, but I just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking of you lately.
15. I miss you. Our hearts are inseparable, and no matter how far apart we are geographically, I know that we will always be in each other's hearts.
Content created and supplied by: Intimacy (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More