Behind every successful man is a woman. And if the man is married, then the woman is definitely his wife.
The role of a wife is so crucial that she can either make or break a family. She gives her husband the strength to succeed, she nurtures her children to stay healthy and do well in their life, and she has the ability to take care of every minute detail at home.
Marriage transforms the life of a woman; from a pampered carefree girl, she evolvesaid into a responsible wife ready to take on the duties of a wife. Let's see what those duties are
1. Love him unconditionally : In marriage, a man wanto to be liked, loved and appreciated just like a woman does. As a wife, givery unconditional love to your husband physically and emotionally. Appreciate him generously and nurture him as a child. And what do you get in return? His unconditional love.
2. Help him: who said man do need help? All of us need help and support. Become your husband helping hand during though times.
3. Keep his honour/dignity : Don't tell negative things about your husband to your families, friends, or relatives. Don't fight with him or critize him in front of others. Don't indulge in gossiping about your husband.
4. Support him: A wife should stand by her husband and work together.
5. Be available : A wife needs her husband's company and a husband needs his wife, be there for him when he wants to talk to you.
6. Respect him: Respect is mutual. Value his opinion and respect him for what he is.
7. Full fill his needs : Cook for him, take care of him when he is unwell
8. Be faithful to your husband : Once married you have to remain loyal and committed to your husband no matter what.
9. Respect your in laws: Irrespectiveof difference of culture respect your in laws.
10. Safeduard your home : You must protect your home from strangers and people who try to inject venom thought of your family.
11. Seek his opinion
12. Cooking for him
13. Take care of the house hold
14. Be responsible
15. Be patient
Content created and supplied by: Victor12k (via Opera News )