So learning to say the right things to them is what brings your game on.
I've put together some killer lines which will make your desired woman thrilled. Here we go:
2. Do you mind if I talk to you? My mother always told me to follow my dreams.
3. You just dropped something... my jaw
4. I've been staring at your profile picture for ages. I still can't stop.
5. Are you a piece of art? Because I'd like to nail you up on my wall. Wow!
6. After looking at you for 0.7 seconds, I got a headache. You can get a headache from looking at something that bright.
7. You are the kind of girl my mom told me to bring to her. Will you like to go see her with me?
8. My name is Will... God's will for you.
9. Your face is perfect... like a well put together piece of art. God did a great job on you.
10. I look at you and I can only imagine how blissful my life will be, waking up next to you every morning.
11. Your eyes are beautiful. Are you wearing contacts? (Only say this as long as she is not wearing contacts.)
12. Can I share a story with you? (Go ahead to tell her a story of a man who gave his all to make a woman fall in love with him, Tell her you are that man and she is that woman.)
13. Was that you just smiling at me or the sun just coming out? 14. Your eyes have told me a lot of things. The only thing they haven't told me is your name.
15. I saw a garden this morning and I thought it was the most beautiful ever until I met you.
16. I must be in heaven because I am looking at an angel!
17. There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.
The key to saying these lines is to be bold, confident and at the same time, playful. No woman wants a man who is insecure and too serious.
Matters of the heart should be lighthearted and fun. Go forth and draw her in with the sweetest lingo!
Content created and supplied by: KwadwoSarfoGh (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More