A great way to stay close and solidify your relationship is to be able to make your partner smile. What better way to do that than with a humorous, surprising text message? You can use the hilarious text messages listed below to wish your partner a happy birthday, let him or her know you are thinking of them, or just to brighten their day.
1. I detest people a lot! You are the exception, of course!
2. I love you more than my morning cup of coffee! Please don't ask me to provide evidence; just take it at my word.
3. God must have been chuffed when he created you!
4. A passionate kiss is said to burn 5 to 26 calories per minute. Want to exercise tonight?
5. Right now I'm feeling a little weird. I believe that only you have the power to make me awake.
6. I chose you from among the world's 7.9 billion people!Nothing will, if that doesn't make you feel unique.
7. Do you think I'm seductively alluring right now? Should I purchase a second bottle of wine for tonight instead?
8. I’m organizing a sale in our bedroom tonight. Everything will be 100% off. Don’t be late!
9. Please update your agenda: I have scheduled a meeting for our lips tonight.
10. Close your eyes and relax.For as long as you can, stop breathing right now. Retake a breath. Missed the air, huh? I miss you so much! That's how much!
11. Please don't ever label me as crazy! I did not marry myself because I was a lunatic!
12. You would be reading this message with your lips if kisses were words.
13. I adore how you always choose wisely. I am the living example!
14. Would you kindly stop bringing you to mind? There is a ton of work to be done!
15. In my dream the night before, you were Gioconda and I was Leonardo Da Vinci. Did you enjoy yourself as my muse?
Content created and supplied by: Intimacy (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More