Though education and civilization have changed the traditional responsibilities of men and women in society, in Africa the man shoulders the majority of the responsibilities in the family. They are usually the breadwinners of their families. It is an open secret that women are more naturally adorable than men, some men look equally attractive.
In Ghana, all men are handsome and romantic in their own rights. But some look more appealing than others. This article seeks to bring to you the top five tribes with the most romantic and handsome men in Ghana. This article is not to demean and belittle any tribe, but to throw the light on public opinion of which tribes in Ghana have the hottest, handsome, and romantic guys in Ghana.
The list of top of the most handsome and romantic guys in Ghana include;
5. The Akans; the men from Kumerica are dark and short. They are very hardworking and spoil their ladies with money and gift. A man from Oseikrom is never scared of approaching a lady and expressing his feeling to her. The only problem is that sometimes they brag about something they do not have.
4. Ga men; the men from the capital are usually plus size. They command a lot of respect with their pot belly. Normally traders, however, can still stay with their parents even after marriage.
3. Ada men; are calm, shy, and handsome. They are usually average size in height, dark and handsome. They go all out to put bread and butter on the table of their family. They, fortunately, do not cheat on their partners.
2. Ewe men; the number nine men are normally light-skinned, bearded, and handsome. They are much educated and work hard to make their family happy.
1. Dagomba men; are thick and tall. They are very dark and well-built. They are no doubt the most handsome guys in Ghana.
Remember to follow, like, comment, and share for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: Shaker1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More