There are certain things you notice in a man when he no longer wants to be with you. As a woman, you can be able to tell when a man is no longer interested in you. When there is no longer love in the relationship. You begin to notice unusual behavior.
1. When a man is no longer interested in the relationship. He would always give you excuses not to spend time with you, no matter how hard you try to make him spend time with you. He will always have excuses to give. This is because he is no longer in love with you, that is why he is not interested in spending time with you.
2. You begin to notice he starts ignoring your calls. And doesn't bother to return the calls. When a man is no longer interested in a relationship, he will continue to ignore your calls for no reason.
3. Anything you do upset him and gets him angry. When a man is no longer interested in the relationship. He finds everything you do an offense. He will always complain about any little mistake you do. When he starts getting upset at everything you do. This also means he is no longer in love with you.
4. When he starts comparing you to other women, this means he is no longer interested in you. A man who truly loves you will never compare you to his ex or any other woman. This is because he knows you are unique and different.
5. When he starts trying to avoid people seeing you in public with him, this means he is no longer interested in you. A man who is deeply in love with you will be proud to be seen with you in public places. So when he doesn't want to introduce you to his family and friends and always wants things to remain private between you two, it's a sign that he doesn't love you. A man who loves you won't hide you.
I know you might have learned something from this article. What is your opinion on the topic of discussion? Feel free to share your thoughts and don't forget to like, share this article to others, and follow me for more interesting articles.
Content created and supplied by: Worldnewsz (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More