You're not the only person having difficulties to talking to a lady you cherish. Instead of being shy, you're one step ahead when starting a conversation with that young beautiful lady you like.
Here are some things you need to do to get her attention.
1. Compliment her. Girls love it when they receive compliment from guys. You can say something about her dress, her looks and as the conversation goes on, you can compliment her hair or eyes. Just do it naturally.
2. Build your self-confidence. Before you can get close to her, you have to compose yourself and ensure that you have adequate confidence. If you happen to be a shy type, then you'll need time to build your self-confidence.
3. Open up. Most guys don't know how to open up on their feelings. Especially their first time talking to a lady. In fact, it's a difficult thing to do but it's mandatory. It moves the conversation into a deeper level and creates an emotional connection between both of you.
4. Don't stare at her body. If you're conversing with a lady for the first time, avoid staring at her boobs or other sensitive parts. Rather, look at her face or directly into her eyes.
5. Avoid boring questions. Avoid asking boring questions. Questions like, "where did you grow up, what are your favorite colors, are you dating, do you have phone etc" should not be asked.
Content created and supplied by: FuseiniTijani (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More