A good woman makes a good wife and a good wife makes a good mother and a good mother give birth to good children
If you want to be a good woman, wife, mother then emulate the following steps.
1. Never raise your voice for any reason at your husband. It is a sign of disrespect
2. Don't expose your husband weakness to your family and friends. It will bounce back to you. Because you are each other keepers
3. Never use attitudes and moods to speak to your husband, you will never know how your husband will interpret them. Defensive women don't have a happy home.
4. Never compare your husband to other men. You don't know about their lifestyle. If you attack his ego his love for you will diminish.
5. Never ill treat your husband's friends because you don't like them, the person who is supposed to get rid of them is your husband. Suggest humbly
6. Never forget that your husband married you not your maid or any other person.Do your duties.
7. Never answered anyone to give attention to your husband. Anyone can do everything else but your husband is your responsibility.
8. Never blame your husband if he comes empty-handed to the house but rather encourage him.
9. Never be a wasteful wife, your husband's sweat is precious to be wasted.
10. Never pretend to be sick to deny your husband's needs. You must give it to him how he wants to it. It is very important to men.
11. Never compare your husband to your one-time ex-lover. Your home may never recover from it if you do so.
12.Never shout or challenge your husband in front of your children. Wise women don't do that.
13. If your idea works better than his don't compare yourself to him, it is always teamwork.
14. Don't be too judgemental with your husband no man wants a nagging wife
15. Never allow your friends to be too close to your husband. Human beings are not to be trusted.
Try these steps and you will be a good wife .
Try and share this article to others, you don't know whose marriage you are about to save
Content created and supplied by: MrAbooky (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More