Men do a lot of things to lose a woman’s interest. But most of it comes from these 12 underlying things:
1. Speaking something bad about Ex
Most men aren’t aware of bad-mouthing your Ex in front of your current partner to make her feel special which affects their relationship. Little did you know, she will start thinking that you going to do the same with her when you both have a fight or break up under any circumstances, this thought will never leave her mind. (So guys, be careful while you are saying something about your Ex or even when she asked, which is the trick she is well aware of).
2. Lack of confidence, women don’t like guys that lack confidence. Lack of confidence will make you look so clinging which irritates many women.
3. Men that say yes to everything the woman says, women need someone that can lead them and not momma's boy.
4. Women don’t like it when you are always available, It makes everything look as if you got nothing going on in your life.
5. The nice guys that feel like everything should be rushed, and appear emotionally and mentally weak. Yes, women want you to be nice but it's not the nice that you think.
6. In this generation, women lose interest so fast if they are broke or you are not ambitious and not striving towards financial freedom.
7. Women lose interest so fast if they have very poor listening skills and are not very reliable.
8. Comparing her to your ex or when you always bring your ex up in the picture.
10. Men that take things too serious react to everything she says.
11. Looking at other girls
This is simply disrespectful. No matter where you are with your date, she should be the only one you are interested in. Now is the moment for you to show her that even when there’re many beautiful women in the room, your eyes are for her.
12. Being too guarded and not emotionally open
I understand that men have the instinct to look and be strong for their women. But by never letting your guards down and being vulnerable with your partner, you might never build the emotional bond and intimacy that is the bedrock for a healthy relationship.
Content created and supplied by: AboagyeEntertain (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More