The world we live is encrypted by mysteries which are unvell by research which is in turn carrier out by experimenting and through observations.
Here are some 20 facts which are scientifically approved to he true;
1. Scientists have discovered that the longer the ring finger is in boys the less chance they have of having a heart attack.
2. Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails!
3. People whose mouth has a narrow roof are more likely to snore. This is because they have less oxygen going through their nose.
4. About 10% of the world's population is left-handed.
5. Changing a cat's litter box can be dangerous to pregnant women, as cat feces sometimes carry a parasite that can cause harm to the developing baby.
6. Soaking beans for twelve hours in water before they are cooked can reduce flatulence caused by beans.
7. The lining of the a person's stomach is replaced every 36 hours.
8. The human heart beats roughly 35 million times a year.
9. The stomach can break down goat's milk faster than the milk of a cow. For this it is advisable to consume goat milk.
10. Pound for pound, the tongue is the strongest muscle in the human body.
11. Humans are born with 300 bones in their body, however when a person reaches adulthood they only have 206 bones. This occurs because many of them join together to make a single bone.
12. The fastest growing tissue in the human body is hair.
13. Research has indicated that approximately eleven minutes are cut off the life of an average male smoker from each cigarette smoked.
14. The average person laughs about 15 times a day.
15. The big toe is the foot reflexology pressure point for the head. For this you can massage it when you fell pains in your head in other to reduce the pains.
16. The sensitivity of a woman's middle finger is reduced during menstruation.
17. Women hearts beat faster than men.
18. Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.
19. Chances of a women getting breast cancer are increased by excessive use of alcohol.
20. Scientists have determined that having guilty feelings may actually damage your immune system.
Content created and supplied by: SPORTS.BBC (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More